Tuesday 22 September 2015

365:99

Day 99 - Photograph a flower

Yay - I am so happy to be photographing something that is not abstract!

It is Springtime. In fact, today is the Spring Equinox, the day that night and day are of equal length. The day that the sun rises directly in the East, and sets directly in the West.

I celebrated the equinox today by doing two photoshoots. It is my goal to do two a day, 5 days a week. I just love portraiture!

Honestly, I never thought I would, being a die hard landscape photographer, but portraiture is so much fun!

To be able to spend some time with someone, work with them to make some awesome images that capture that moment in time. Memorialising a life, and the beauty of that life. What greater satisfaction is there?

However, I digress. Today is about a flower.

The fruit trees are flowering, providing me with a few choices. The image I have chosen for today is a nectarine flower - actually a small cluster of nectarine flowers.

EXIF:
D810 and Tamron 90mm f2.8 at 1/80s, f9, ISO 100, Spot metering and custom WB.

Flowers:





Until tomorrow, when we will be photographing a decorative object

MerranG

No comments:

Post a Comment