Wednesday 2 September 2015

365:80

Day 80 - Photograph light and shadow

Light and shadow - seems to be a reoccuring theme ;)

The sun was in and out today. A few showers came through. Cloud cover a little over 60% most of the day. So, rather than looking for shadows, I looked for light.

Himself went for a drive and a walk, and he returned with photos on his phone. I excitedly gathered my camera and he took me to the spot.

So today, I shall share with you an image of today's photoshoot, as well as the image of the day.

So I give you - Cub
For the rest of the photos from todays photoshoot visit https://www.facebook.com/BeautyThroughTheLens

Meanwhile, I give you the photo for the day - Light and shadow:

Until tomorrow
MerranG

#MerranG #Photography #seal #365 challenge #art #New Zealand


No comments:

Post a Comment