Friday 21 August 2015

365:67

Day 67 - Photograph Water

Ok, so we live at the beach. HEAPS of water out there. What can I do that is a little different?

Different for me, or different from normal?
Oh boy - now we could get into a long discussion re normal - I mean - are YOU normal?

I AM NOT normal. I know this, because I have been told many times, by many people. In fact, in my whole entire life, only once has someone said to me "Yes Merran, you are normal". I tell you, it really came as a shock! I wanted to shout "I AM NOT NORMAL!"

So does this mean I am aberrant? Divergent? Insurgent? I mean, what is normal anyway? Without a dictionary or thesaurus, can you define what those lovely long words mean?

But I digress, this is about drawing water with light.

So without further ado - here is today's offering - Water:


Oh yes siree, I cheated. I have been preparing for this assignment now for over 3 years! That there is a Lagotto Romagnolo - an Italian Water Dog, bred by Italian peasants before the birth of Christ. Yes, she is a very very old dog. Looking pretty good huh? ;)

But, more importantly for this assignment, she is in her element - water. See the wee splashes as the water falls off her wool.

I love the ocean. I love the smell of it, the sound of it, and the feel of it beneath my hulls. It is only fitting that I have a water dog.

And yes, it is the middle of winter here - I almost got frostbite walking barefoot down the beach today. But Bella still runs straight into the water right up to her chest. LOVING IT!

Until tomorrow
MerranG

No comments:

Post a Comment